Personal Tax / Self-assessment return

Due to complex tax regime in UK and growing emphasis being put on taxpayers’ individual responsibilities, all eligible persons need professional tax advice and support in order to ensure they meet all the compliance requirements.

Optima’s specialist team of tax advisers are based in cardiff, and are well prepared to help their clients with all potential areas of personal tax, self assessment tax and hence tax planning.

Who would need to complete personal Tax Return (SA100) ?

Mainly You will need to submit a Self-Assessment tax return if you are:

  • A company director
  • In receipt of foreign income
  • Self-employed
  • In receipt of property rentals
  • A trustee